ICT companies are extensively adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue working from home. Focus on fast automation, use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors such as automotive, food & beverage and others will provide stimulus to the growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Cloud-based Auto Dialer Software. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Cloud-based Auto Dialer Software Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7211
Key Segments Covered in the Auto Dialer Software Industry Survey
Auto Dialer Software by Deployment Type :
- Cloud-based Auto Dialer Software
- On-premise Auto Dialer Software
Auto Dialer Software by Type :
- Predictive Auto Dialer Software
- Progress Auto Dialer Software
- Power Auto Dialer Software
- Preview Auto Dialer Software
Auto Dialer Software by End Users :
- Auto Dialer Software for Banking & Financial Services
- Auto Dialer Software for Healthcare
- Auto Dialer Software for Utilities
- Auto Dialer Software for Telecommunications
- Auto Dialer Software for Other End Users
Auto Dialer Software by Organization Size :
- Auto Dialer Software for Large Enterprises
- Auto Dialer Software for SMEs
Auto Dialer Software by Region :
- North America Auto Dialer Software Market
- Latin America Auto Dialer Software Market
- Europe Auto Dialer Software Market
- Asia Pacific Auto Dialer Software Market
- Middle East & Africa Auto Dialer Software Market
Prominent auto dialer software providers are reliant on partnerships, collaborations, acquisitions and new software launches so as to stay afloat in the global market. Constant innovations to ensure a seamless client-customer relationship are the main focus of prominent market players.
- Agile CRM is a prominent auto dialer software provider. The company offers software solutions aimed at automating, streamlining and managing telephone outreach for call centers. It offers solutions concerning outbound calls, inbound calls, missed call alerts, call tags and call reporting among other functions
- On a similar note, Voiptime Cloud offers a broad range of cloud-based predictive dialer solutions, which are easy to use, affordable and scalable for outbound calling campaigns. The software is capable of enhancing agent talking time up to 300%, permitting running up to 20 concurrent call attempts per agent.
- Voicent Communications Inc. is yet another pioneer in the global auto dialer software industry, offering a robust Inbound Contact Center Solution. The solution provides real-time historical tracking and reporting of agent performance and availability, whisper coaching & monitoring, enables automated compliance with the FTC Dropped Calls Rule, and integration with other call center tools