Fact.MR, in its most current study opines that the global appointment scheduling software market is smartly poised to witness a growth rate of over 11% and reach a value of over US$ 500 Mn by 2027. Consumers in the service industry seek exclusive access to service providers and seamless appointment booking. With internet taking the technology world by storm, effective appointment scheduling software will provide companies limitless opportunities to seize leadership positions and capture market value. Appointment scheduling software provides significant concentration of economic profit through time saving strategies, optimization and an amplified consumer experience. As more industries adopt this digitally enabled solution, it will shape value pools and will become increasingly relevant to leaders across the global market for appointment scheduling software.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4636
Key Takeaways of Appointment Scheduling Software Market Study
- Fact.MR states that web based appointment scheduling software has been preferred by nearly half of the enterprises in 2018 on the back of rising demand for convenient self-service scheduling.
- The corporate sector is anticipated to be in the forefront for revenue generation among prominent software providers by 2027 despite increasing demand for appointment scheduling software in education, healthcare and other end use verticals
- Incorporation of appointment scheduling software with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) technology would gain traction as service-based companies across the globe are increasingly utilizing online appointment scheduling platform for time saving
- Out of every dollar spent on appointment scheduling software, more than half of it is pocketed by vendors based out of North America
- Retailers are maximizing sales, reducing store operation costs, and tracking real-time calendars through streamlined appointment scheduling solutions.
- Most of the players in the appointment scheduling software market are dependent on organic growth. Key companies are enhancing their business footprint by using niche-marketing and brand promotional strategies to explore untapped opportunities in the appointment scheduling software market.
Appointment Scheduling Software Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the appointment scheduling software market with detailed segmentation on the basis of deployment model, subscription model, enterprise size, vertical, and region.
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Beauty & Wellness
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Appointment Scheduling Software Market: Competitive Analysis
Prominent market players such as Mindbody Inc., Square, Inc., Calendly LLC, Setmore, Squarespace Inc., StormSource LLC, 10to8 Ltd., Waffor Retail Solutions Pvt. Ltd., ParamInfo, and Melian Labs Inc. are focusing on service innovation and acquisition activities to gain significant share in the appointment scheduling software market.
For instance, in 2020, Square Inc. acquired Dessa, a company building machine learning applications. This acquisition is aimed to further develop machine learning capabilities, strengthen products, and eventually bring benefits to the company’s clients around the world.
In 2019, Vista Equity Partners acquired Mindbody. This acquisition will help the organization accelerate growth and serve customers and partners better than before. It begins the next phase of Mindbody’s growth by combining its products and industry leadership with Vista’s unique investments and operating model for SaaS companies.