Fact.MR’s recent report anticipates the global antiseptic and disinfectant market to reach US$ 160 Bn by 2031, expanding at a whopping 21% CAGR across the forthcoming decade. Increased uptake across commercial, healthcare and domestic sectors amid widespread infections outbreaks is expected to spur demand.
As per the report, the market is expected to close in at US$ 24 Bn by 2021. A CAGR of around 6% was registered in the 2016 to 2020 historical period. Growth prospects have been spurred with the outbreak of COVID-19. Growing healthcare needs during COVID-19, as well as higher standards of sterility across hospitals, all contributed a lot to the growth of the antiseptics and disinfectants industry.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4330
Key Segments Covered
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound Antiseptics & Disinfectants
- Chlorine Compound Antiseptics & Disinfectants
- Alcohol-based Antiseptics & Disinfectants
- Aldehyde-based Antiseptics & Disinfectants
- Phenolic Compound Antiseptics & Disinfectants
- Hydrogen Peroxide Antiseptics & Disinfectants
- Iodine Antiseptics & Disinfectants
- Silver Antiseptics & Disinfectants
- Other Antiseptics & Disinfectants
- Antiseptics & Disinfectants for Healthcare Providers
- Antiseptics & Disinfectants for Commercial Users
- Antiseptics & Disinfectants for Domestic Users
Companies that hold a relatively large share of the market are focusing on expanding their customer base.
- Hygiene-Konzepte, a leading manufacturer of disinfectants, develops alcohol-free skin-friendly disinfectants. With its powerful patent formula, the all-in-one product can be used for cleaning and disinfecting hands and surfaces. Their impressive and safe product Hydroxil stands out for its powerful disinfectant properties against various viruses that are 99.9% effective.
- Sceptre, a leading manufacturer of antiseptic and disinfectants, is currently expanding to increase its manufacturing capacity and product range. In addition, the company will establish new production facilities for wet wipes and focus on expanding its export business.
- A full range of products is offered by the company including wet wipes, 70% alcoholic wet wipes, QAC wet wipes for cleaning medical devices, medicated patient bed bath wipes, non-alcoholic hydrogen peroxide wet wipes, and baby wipes.