Demand for maternal nutrition products is driven majorly by North America, with nearly one-fourth of the production cluster positioned in the country, and favourable economy winds will bolster the market over the coming years. Key driving factors for maternal nutrition product demand are increasing manufacturing facilities and new entrants on the supply side.
Increasing consumer awareness about nutrition, especially pregnant women, will act as a proverbial key to the success of maternal nutrition products. Apart from these demand and supply factors, macroeconomic factors such as increased healthcare spending and maternal care subsidies will act as strong market driving factors for maternal nutrition products, where demand for multivitamins is seen to be surging.
Fact.MR predicts to global maternal nutrition products market to progress at a healthy CAGR of more than 5% over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=643
Key Takeaways from Maternal Nutrition Products Market Study
- The global maternal nutrition products market is anticipated to add 1.7X value by 2030 as compared to 2020.
- Maternal nutrition products during pregnancy capture a major chunk of the market, equivalent to four-fifth market share, and are set to create US$ 9.7 Bn opportunity by 2030.
- North America is set to dominate the market revenue in 2020, but is expected to lose 144 BPS in its market share by 2030.
- East Asia is set to a hold leading share by the end of FY2030, and will be the fastest-growing region over the long-term forecast period.
- Tablet form will hold a market share of more than 40% over the next ten years.
- More than 50% sales of maternal nutrition products will be through drug stores and specialty stores, though sales through online channels are surging.
- The market in the U.S. is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.5%, while that in China and India at 5.8% and 7.3%, respectively.
Key Segments Covered of Maternal Nutrition Products Market
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin D
- Omega 3/6/9
- Iron Nutrition / Supplement
- Folate Nutrition
- Whey Powder
- Packaged Food
- Food Preconception (Before Pregnancy)
- Postpartum (After Pregnancy)
- Packaged Food
- Modern Trade
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
- Drug / Pharmacy Stores
- Other Sales Channels
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa