According to a recent study by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, sales of lactase enzymes are expected to top US$ 700 Mn by 2031, whilst increasing at a CAGR of around 3.7% over the decade.
Rise in primary, secondary, and congenital or developmental lactose intolerance is propelling demand for lactose-free milk and dairy food products. Rising intake of lactose-free dairy products among a growing health-conscious population is driving the market for lactase enzymes forward. Another factor supporting market growth is the launch of novel lactose-free products that are backed by the availability of modern dairy production technologies and machineries.
Growing demand for dietary supplements as well as increased awareness about the obtainability of lactose-free products in developing countries are set to boost the momentum of the lactase enzyme market.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=666
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The U.S. is projected to hold more than 89% share of the North American market in 2021, supported by a highly health-conscious population.
- China is projected to hold more than 45.5% of the East Asian market share in 2021.
- Germany is a prominent market in the European region with a market share of 15.8% in 2021.
- According to Fact.MR, liquid lactase enzymes are anticipated to witness increase in sales at CAGR 3.7% over the forecast period, owing to rising awareness about their beneficial properties.
- Fungal lactase enzymes are anticipated to rise at CAGR 3.8%, holding around 77.3% market share in the product type segment.
“As sales of lactase enzymes increase, producers are concentrating on customers’ overt and covert tastes and requirements. Emphasis has inevitably transitioned to the integration of advanced products that convey the brand message. Rising disposable income and increasing awareness about preventive healthcare products are expected to drive demand for lactase enzymes across regions,” says a lead analyst at Fact.MR
Key Segments Covered in Lactase Enzyme Industry Analysis
By Product Type
- Fungal Lactase Enzymes
- Neutral Lactase Enzymes
- Liquid Lactase Enzymes
- Dry Lactase Enzymes
By End-use Application
- Lactase Enzymes for Dietary Supplements
- Lactase Enzymes for Food & Beverages
- Dairy Products
- Infant Formula
- Lactase Enzymes for Pharmaceuticals
Top Lactase Enzyme Companies
Leading lactase enzyme suppliers are working on providing products with a variety of claims. Recognized lactase enzyme producers, such as Chr. Hansen Holding A/S and DuPont de Nemours and Company, are aiming to expand their presence in developing countries in Asia Pacific and the Middle East and Africa.
In the meantime, newbies are inventing lactase enzymes for novel applications such as nutraceutical supplements and food supplements. The unavoidable need to obtain accreditations from globally renowned certification bodies, such as Kosher and Halal, may necessitate changes to lactase enzyme manufacturers’ manufacturing and/or marketing strategies.