Demand For Coco Alkyl Polyglucosides To Accelerate At Highest Pace By 2031
As per a revised report published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global alkyl polyglucoside market is anticipated to exceed a valuation of US$ 1.1 Bn by 2021, and expand at an impressive CAGR of more than 8% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The market has been growing significantly from the past half-decade, and registered annual growth of 5.9% during 2016-2020. Fact.MR anticipates significant potential in the market, owing to higher adoption of bio-surfactants and increasing demand for organic ingredient-based homecare products.
Recent developments in homecare products have provided a major push to the alkyl polyglucoside business. Alkyl polyglucoside is an extensively used element in producing surface cleaners, dishwashing detergents, and laundry detergents. Revenue breakup of alkyl polyglucoside weighed heavy on home care applications compared to personal care applications in FY2020. COVID-19 has provided a major boost to alkyl polyglucoside use in home care applications.
Request Sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=747
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global alkyl polyglucoside market is anticipated to add 2X value by 2031 as compared to 2021.
- Home care applications capture a governing share of the market, and are set to create around US$ 1,157 Mn opportunity by 2031.
- Coco is the fastest-growing product type segment, owing to rapid growth of production across Canada and the United States.
- APEJ is set to dominate market revenue in 2021, and is expected to gain 879 BPS in its market share by 2031.
- Emulsifying agents, as a primary function, are anticipated to lose around 338 BPS over the next ten years.
- China, France, and the United States of America are key countries dominating the demand for alkyl polyglucoside.
“Surface cleaners are anticipated to lead the demand for alkyl polyglucoside. Partnering with these manufacturers will ensure future benefits for market players,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Market Segments Covered in Alkyl Polyglucoside Industry Analysis
- Coco Alkyl Polyglucosides
- Lauryl Alkyl Polyglucosides
- Decyl Alkyl Polyglucosides
- Capryl Alkyl Polyglucosides
- Surface Cleaners
- Dishwashing Detergents
- Laundry Detergents
- Other Homecare Products
- Personal Care
- Bath Products
- Cleansers & Wipes
- Oral Care
- Other Personal Care Products
- Industrial & Institutional Cleaners
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Oil Fields
- Admixtures for Cement, Concrete & Plaster
- Alkyl Polyglucoside Cleansing Agents
- Alkyl Polyglucoside Emulsifying Agents
- Alkyl Polyglucoside Wetting Agents
- Alkyl Polyglucoside Degreasing Agents
- Alkyl Polyglucoside Solubilizing Agents
- Alkyl Polyglucoside Hydrotope
- Alkyl Polyglucoside Foaming Agents
Prominent companies discussed in the report have focused on expansion, investment, acquisitions, delivery focus, portfolio expansion, and brand development.
Some of the key developments are:
- In December 2019, Pilot Chemical Company acquired Órgano Síntesis S.A. de C.V. (OSSA). This step will assist the company to expand its surfactants and antimicrobial products in the Latin America.
- In October 2019, BASF SE, increased its alkyl polyglucoside production by 1000 tons. With this the company’s total production capacity got increased to 3000 tons. This will allow the company to cater the increasing demand in Chinese market and other countries in Asia Pacific.