A recently revamped study published by Fact.MR expects the baseball equipment market to flourish at a CAGR of 6.1% to reach US$ 1,898.19 Mn by the end of the 2022-2032 forecast period. Increased participation in baseball events by netizens worldwide is heightening growth prospects for baseball equipment in recent years.
From 2017 to 2021, sales of baseball equipment registered a CAGR of 5%. Prospects dwindled significantly during the worst of the coronavirus pandemic, especially in 2020. Imposition of a global lockdown to prevent further infection spread led to cancellation of all major baseball events, along with restrictions on outdoor sporting activity. This led to declining footfalls in stores to purchase baseball equipment.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=481
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By product type, baseball bats and gloves to collectively yield US$ 1,000 Mn in value
- Modern trade channels to experience a CAGR of 3% with regard to baseball equipment sales
- By buyer type, individual baseball equipment to account for 3 out of 5 sales
- APEJ to experience noteworthy growth in baseball equipment sales, growing at a 7% CAGR
- North America to be the dominant market, accumulating a market share of 66%
- Global market for baseball equipment to be valued at US$ 1,050 Mn by 2022-end
Key Segments Covered in the Baseball Equipment Industry Report
By Product Type
- Baseball Bats
- Baseball Helmets
- Baseball Equipment Bag
- Baseball Gloves
- Baseball Accessories
By Sales Channel
- Baseball Equipment Sales via Independent Sports Outlets
- Baseball Equipment Sales via Franchised Sports Outlets
- Baseball Equipment Sales via Modern Trade Channels
- Baseball Equipment Sales via Direct to Customer Brand Outlets
- Baseball Equipment Sales via Direct to Customer Online Channels
- Baseball Equipment Sales via Direct to Customer Institutional Channels
- Baseball Equipment Sales via Third Party Online Channels
By Buyer Type
- Individual Baseball Equipment
- Institutional Baseball Equipment
- Promotional Baseball Equipment
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers, and acquisitions to expand their market ground
- In Sept 2021, Easton launched the new ADV Hype Bat in fresh 2022 Lineup, the full lineup of 2022 bats in the BBCOR, USSSA and USA designations feature the ADV Hype, ADV 360, Maxum Ultra and Alpha ALX. Each model takes a distinct approach to materials, constructions and technologies to provide specific advantages to hitters.
- In Oct 2021, Mizuno launched a new B22 Hot Metal BBCOR baseball bat. Mizuno has a top-notch reputation for making high-performance sports equipment using the latest technology and precise process to get everything just right.