The global scanning probe microscope market is expected to be worth nearly USD 900 million by the end of 2026. The demand for scanning probe microscopes is set to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. The growing need to conduct research studies on various biological and non-biological aspects to develop innovative solutions has prompted manufacturers to opt for devices integrated with leading technological features.
Fact.MR analysts have conducted extensive primary and extensive secondary research to arrive at various estimates and forecasts for Scanning Probe Microscopes sales and demand, their market share, manufacturing footprint, recent launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies .
The latest market research report analyzes Scanning Probe Microscopes market demand by various segments. Providing executives with insights into scanning probe microscopes and how to increase their market share.
For a sample report click here:- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=356
Key Segments Covered in Low Code Development
- By Deployment
- By Type
- General Purpose Platform
- Database Application Platform
- Mobile Application Platform
- Process Application Platform
- Request Handling Platform
- By Application Type
- Collaboration Site
- Electronics Forms
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Business Rules Management
- Predictive Analysis
- Other Application
- By Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise (SMEs)
- Large Enterprise
- By Use Case
- IT & Telecommunication
- Retail & E-commerce
Strategic collaborations enable manufacturers to increase production and meet consumer demand which will increase revenue and market share. New products and technologies will enable end-users to benefit from new technologies. The result of a strategic collaboration can help the company to increase its production capacity.
- In 2021, AppGyver Oy was acquired by SAP, which is one of the leading players providing low code development platforms. AppGyver Oy has capabilities for SAP to integrate to develop web and mobile applications. Through the integration of AppGyver’s offering with SAP’s own in-house low code capabilities, SAP develops workflows, forms, and case management through digital platforms.
- AppSheet was acquired by Google in 2020, which offers low code development platforms, with Google is aiming to broaden its cloud platforms to capitalize on the megatrend and offer services to its existing customer base.