The latest research report published by Fact.MR on the Survey of EV Traction Motor Market is intended to offer reliable data on various key factors shaping the growth curve & outlook of EV Traction Motor market. This report works as a rich source of information for key entities such as policy makers, end-use industries, investors, and opinion leaders.
The Demand analysis of EV Traction Motor Market offers a comprehensive analysis of diverse features, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and sales of EV Traction Motor Market across the globe.
Click Here To get a Sample Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=336
Key Segments Covered
- Motor Type
- Permanent Magnet Synchronous EV Traction Motors (PSM)
- Asynchronous EV Traction Motors (ASM)
- Voltage Ratings
- High Voltage EV Traction Motors
- Low Voltage EV Traction Motors
- Vehicle Type
- Traction Motors for Electric Vehicles
- Traction Motors Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Traction Motors Mild Hybrid Vehicles
- Traction Motors Full Hybrid Vehicles
Prominent EV traction motor manufacturers are focusing on introducing new product lines for electric and hybrid electric motor vehicles, along with outright and partial acquisition of small and medium-scale players. Additionally, several players are forging stake purchase and collaboration agreements with prominent automotive companies to expand their global presence.
- In July 2021, YASA Motors Ltd., a pioneer in next-generation electric drive technology, was acquired by automotive giant Mercedes-Benz. Under the terms of this acquisition, YASA will operate a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz, developing high performance e-motors
- ABB Limited, a multinational corporation that specializes in power, robotics, automation technologies, and heavy electrical equipment, purchased KEYMILE Group’s mission-critical communication business unit in 2017. This acquisition aims to broaden ABB’s range of communication networks. This will also aid in the expansion of ABB’s revenue-generating prospects
- In December 2020, Parker-Hannifin introduced the GVM310 310 mm frame high-power, permanent magnet AC motor. This product launch is an addition to its existing Global Vehicle Motor (GVM) family for off-road and on-road commercial electric and hybrid electric vehicles