A new report collated by Fact.MR projects the global big data analytics in healthcare market to exhibit a high double-digit CAGR through the forecast period 2017 to 2026. Over US$ 45,000 Mn revenues will be reaped from worldwide sales of big data analytics in the healthcare market by 2026-end.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=369
Big Data Analytics in Health Care Market Key Segments
By Spender Type
- Healthcare Payer
- Healthcare Provider
By Tool Type
- Data Warehouse Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Production Reporting
- CRM Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Visual Analytics
- Risk Management Analytics
- Supply chain Analytics
- Test Analytics
By Application Type
- Access Clinical Information
- Access Operational Information
- Access Transactional Data
- Other Applications
By Deployment Type
Competition landscape: Top Companies of Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market
Market players in big data analytics in healthcare business have mainly opted for growth oriented strategies which includes data managing software branding and continuous technical advancements in big data management. These strategies are helping big data players to expand their regional footprint and garner maximum market share thus providing competitive advantage on global level.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about price points of top manufacturers of big data analytics in healthcare positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion in the recently published report.
- In August 2020, IBM revealed their highly advanced version of microprocessor named as Power10 processor that can handle extensive data managing workload.
- Microsoft, a leading software brand unlocked their health data management power on October 2020, and provides service by name of Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare product.
Similar, recent developments related to companies offering in big data analytics technology have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.