Live Fish Carrier Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global live fish carrier market is set to enjoy a valuation of US$ 3.2 billion in 2022 and further expand at a CAGR of 4.9% to reach US$ 5.17 billion by the year 2032.
The top 5 live fish carrier manufacturers in the world have captured more than one-fifth market share. Over the next ten years, the live fish carrier market is expected to grow 1.6X.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7507
Key Segments Covered in Live Fish Carrier Industry Survey
Live Fish Carrier Market by Carrier Type :
- Salt Fish Carriers
- Fresh Water Fish Carriers
- Mixed Carriers
Live Fish Carrier Market by Length :
- Less than 50 m Live Fish Carriers
- 50 to 75 m Live Fish Carriers
- Above 75 m Live Fish Carriers
Live Fish Carrier Market by Capacity :
- Less than 2500 m3 Live Fish Carriers
- 2500 to 5000 m3 Live Fish Carriers
- Above 5000 m3 Live Fish Carriers
Live Fish Carrier Market by Country :
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
Key manufacturers of live fish carriers are always developing new ship designs using advances in technology, which has fueled many recent innovations. In the live fish carrier market, key participants employ strategies such as forming productive relationships and collaborations with governments and end-use customers such as seafood processing industries and fleet operators.
Market participants are focusing on expanding their ship type offerings due to the increased demand for live fish from a variety of end-use industries, both salt and fresh water fish. Participants in the market are focusing on developing advanced products that will carry both, salt and freshwater fish to increase their geographical footprint.
For instance :
- In April 2018, Rolls-Royce secured a contract with Bakkafrost, a Faroese shipowner, to deliver equipment and design a live fish carrier to be built at the Tersan shipyard in Turkey.
- In Nov 2016, a ship built by Crist, which will be at yard number NB SC75, was designed using 3D modeling, in partnership with Artic Group Ships and Havyard MMC Fosnavg.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key manufacturers of live fish carriers positioned across countries, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.