A recently published report by Fact.MR reveals that the global aromatherapy diffuser market is projected to grow at a modest CAGR of 9% during the forecast period (2021-2031), reaching US$ 3.8 Billion. Support from the science community in propounding the benefits of aromatherapy on mental health has had a positive impact on the aromatherapy diffuser market.
From 2016 to 2020, aromatherapy diffuser products sales accelerated at a CAGR of 5%. These experienced further incline throughout 2020, attributed to increasing stress levels amongst individuals due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Numerous studies concluded that enveloped viruses such as the SARS-CoV-2 are highly sensitive to essential oils, such as eucalyptus, garlic and other aromatic oils. Hence their uptake in several diffusers increased multifold.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4639
The resultant prevalence of aromatherapy among millennial consumers drives demand for aromatherapy diffusers during the forecast period. Consumer trends such as meditation, and spa & salon services will heighten demand growth for aromatherapy diffusers. Apart from consumer trends, favorable statutory regulations on the cultivation of plants emanating aromatic compounds are proving to be a boon for aromatherapy diffuser manufacturers.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers will grow 2x during the forecast period
- E-commerce distribution channels set to exhibit stupendous growth with over 10% CAGR.
- Residential applications to expand at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 to 2031
- North America to be a lucrative aromatherapy diffuser market, registering a CAGR of 8%
- Asia to emerge as the fastest growing market, growing at a CAGR of 9% until 2031
- Europe to be a potential growth hotspot, expanding at a growth rate of 7%
“Consumers are applying aromatherapy principles in the comfort of their homes. Market players must then innovate products that cater to residential use-cases. New fragrances will help differentiate products in the market and garner profitable revenues during the forecast period,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Prominent aromatherapy diffusers manufacturers are focusing on incorporating technological advancements, leveraging such breakthroughs as AI and smart connectivity. In addition, players are constantly broadening product portfolios by introducing new product lines. Some notable developments are as follows:
- In April 2021, Scentys launched a connected and intelligent fragrance distribution solution for fragrance and home comfort brands. Both connected and smart, it combines ease-of-use and high-quality diffusion to create a new ritual for consumers.
- In July 2021, Organic Aromas® introduced cutting-edge products to the market. The list of products includes the Essential Oil Blending Lab Kit, The Attar Nebulizing Diffuser, and the ultimate blending guide eBook. The company also received a new trademark for the Raindrop diffuser design.
- In August 2020, Vectair Systems launched their new ‘Aromatherapy Collection’ for their SensaMist® product range. The unique characteristics; comforting, encouraging, reassuring, and soothing, helped businesses reinvigorate their reopenings to the public after the nationwide COVID-19 lockdowns.
More Insights Available
In its latest report, Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the aromatherapy diffuser market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031.
The study divulges compelling insights on the aromatherapy diffusers market on the basis of product (ultrasonic, nebulizers, evaporative and heat), distribution channel (retailers, hypermarkets/supermarkets, e-commerce and others) and application (residential, commercial and spa & salon) across seven major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa).