Fiducial markers, tiny metal objects about the size of a grain of rice, are highly efficient in pinpointing the location of a tumor with high precision. As fiducial markers are an integral part of radiation therapy to target tumors without affecting nearby healthy tissues, they have high requirement in the healthcare and medical sectors. According to Fact.MR, the global fiducial markers market is set to expand at over 8% CAGR through 2031.
The report examines the current trends, growth opportunities, restraints, and market drivers that are projected to influence the overall dynamics of the Fiducial Markers Market Insights in the assessment period.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1026
Key Takeaways from Fiducial Markers Market Study
- Germany remains the leading country in the world’s largest market for fiducial – Europe
- The United States will remain the epicenter of the world’s largest fiducial markers market – North America – with a share of more than 85% in the region.
- China, Japan, Indonesia, and others to remain highly sought-after markets for suppliers.
- High demand for pure gold fiducial markers to fuel sales.
- Growing requirement of photon therapy to propel growth of fiducial manufacturers.
- In terms of disease site, prostate cancer to emerge as a dominant segment.
- Radiotherapy centers to lead market demand in terms of end user.
Segmentation by Category
- Polymer Based Markers
- Metal Based Markers
- Pure Gold Markers
- Liquid Based Markers
- Photon Therapy
- Proton Therapy
- Head & Neck
- Cervix or Other Gynaecologic Organs
- Cancer Research Institutes
- Radiotherapy Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
The global fiducial markers market is expanding fast. In order to survive in the cut-throat competition, key players are emphasizing on launching more quality products.
- Innovative Oncology Solutions launched its new range of fiducial markers, such as SBRT Immobilization, Supine Breast & Thorax Positioning, and others, in 2020.
- CIVCO launched its new extensive range of fiducial markers, such as Solstice™ MR SRS Immobilization System, Monarch™ Vac-Lok™ Options, and others, in 2020.