Newly-released soccer goalkeeper gloves market analysis by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, reveals that the global market is expected to progress at a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period (2021 to 2031) and reach a valuation of US$ 4 Bn by 2031.
Gloves are an integral part of the overall gear of a soccer goalkeeper. In addition to protecting the fingers and palms against injury, goalkeeper gloves also help in achieving a firmer grip on the ball. Soccer goalkeeper gloves are generally produced by materials including leather-like material, Polyurethane (PU), and a variety of latex grades and are available in a number of variants, including roll finger, negative cut, flat palm, and hybrid cut.
Participation of the youth population in soccer has gained an uptick over the past couple of decades, leading towards high demand for equipment & accessories that are necessary for soccer players.
There is no evidence that gloves can completely prevent the hands of soccer goalkeepers from forearm and wrist injuries. This might further provide an opportunity for manufacturers of soccer goalkeeper gloves in coming up with advancements and innovations, guaranteeing complete safety to the hands of soccer goalkeepers.
For a sample report (including full TOC, tables and figures), click here: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=212
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global soccer goalkeeper gloves market to top US$ 4 Bn by 2031.
- Negative cut goalkeeper gloves projected to reach around US$ 1.8 Bn by 2031.
- Hybrid cut goalkeeper gloves projected to record above 3% CAGR over the next 10 years.
- Market in Europe holds share of more than 40%.
- Market in Canada to record 2% CAGR over forecast period of 2021- 2031.
Key Segments Covered in Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves Industry Research
- Roll Finger Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Negative Cut Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Flat Palm Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Hybrid Cut Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Individual Demand for Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Institutional Demand for Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Promotional Demand for Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
- Independent Sports Outlets
- Franchised Sports Outlets
- Modern Trade Channels
- Direct to Customer Brand Outlets
- Direct to Customer Online Channels
- Direct to Customer Institutional Channels
- Third-Party Online Channels
Soccer goalie gloves manufacturers are collaborating with sports teams from many countries to increase market penetration. To make goalkeeper gloves, different manufacturers employ different latex compositions that have been patented.
Soccer goalie gloves distributors and suppliers have concentrated on expansion, investments, acquisitions, delivery, portfolio expansion, and brand development, according to the soccer goalkeeper gloves industry analysis.