The global SAP cloud platform services market is estimated to reach US$443 million in 2022 and US$7,000 million by 2032, growing 31% between 2022 and 2032. Growing at an exciting CAGR .
The latest market research report analyzes the demand in the SAP Cloud Platform Services market by various segments. It provides executives with insights into SAP Cloud Platform Services and opportunities to increase market share.
For a sample report (including full TOC, tables and figures), click here: -https: //www.factmr.com/connectus/sample? flag=S&rep_id=2265
Global SAP Cloud Platform Services Market by Category
- By service type:
- Strategy and consulting services
- Proof of concept (PoC) service
- migration service
- Integrated Service
- System Conversion Service
- By company size:
- Small and medium-sized companies
- Large company
- By end-user industry:
- BFSI Industry
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- energy and utilities
- government industry
- media and entertainment industry
- IT and telecommunications industry
- manufacturing industry
- healthcare industry
Competitive Landscape: Top companies in SAP Cloud Platform Services Market
Fact.MR profiled the following key cloud platform services manufacturers in its report are SAP SE, Accenture Plc., Wipro Limited, Infosys Limited, Capgemini SE, Atos SE, DXC Technology, HCL Technologies, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp and Tata Consultancy Services Limited. Key manufacturers are constantly innovating product designs to meet the modern day challenges pertaining to components placement in the engine environment.
- On January 27, 2021, SAP SE launched software and service package called “Rise with SAP”, a new collection of service and software, to assist customers with cloud migration and digital transformation initiatives.
- On February 16, 2021, Accenture acquired Edenhouse, an on-premises and SAP cloud software consulting partner in the UK. This acquisition will help the Accenture to expand the SAP services in UK Market.