Kid’s Furniture Market Set for Stable Returns
Rising real estate prices accompanied by increased spending potential is expected to thrust the demand for kid’s furniture. There is a spike in demand for furniture solutions that accommodate clothes, books, toys, and other products in space efficient ways. On this backdrop, the global kid’s furniture market will grow at a CAGR of 4.1% between 2019 and 2029.
For a sample report (including full TOC, tables and figures), click here: –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4514
Key Takeaways from Global Kid’s Furniture Market Study
- Segmenting by product type, Beds, Cots, & Cribs will lead market demand due to increasing household income of middle-class citizens in developing countries. Customers are increasingly looking to buy better products that ensure the safety of their kids, while at the same time do not pollute the environment.
- Shift in consumer preferences, positions wood as major market share holder with more than 65% of market demand coming from this segment. This can be attributed to increasingly stringent anti-pollution policies that aim to curb the use of plastic in manufacturing products.
- Theme-based designs are most popular among consumers since they are preferred by imaginative children over bland designs. Young parents are very selective when it comes to design and consider the opinion of their wards before making a purchase.
- Space efficient kid’s furniture that offers high functionality is gaining increased consumer traction. This is a direct result of surging demand for smart furniture solutions that accommodate clothes, books, toys in one place and subsequently de-clutter.
- Non-toxic colors, and chewable materials are emerging trends that consumers are looking for in kid’s furniture repeatedly. Hence, manufacturers are innovating products that ensure safety of children.
Global Kids furniture Market: In-Depth Assessment on Key Segments
The global kids’ furniture market is segmented on the basis of product type, raw material, application and region.
By Product Type :
- Beds, Cots & cribs
- Table & Chair
- Cabinet, Dressers & Chests
By Raw Material :
By Application :
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania