The global market for body mists has been exhibiting a steady growth in the recent times. One of the current trend in the body mist market is an increased preference for organic and natural ingredients in personal care products and toiletries – such as body mists, instead of opting for products that have chemicals as key constituents.There are different types of body mists that consists of jasmine, rose, papaya, pineapple and nutmeg. Another important trend in the body mist market is the prominence of the e-commerce websites that give the facility of comparing and purchasing various body mist products online to the consumers and this trend is fuelling the growth of the body
According to Fact.MR, the global body mist market is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 4,671 Mn in the year 2022 and grow at a sluggish CAGR during the assessment period.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=165
Body Mist Market: segmentation
- Woody & Earthy
- North America
- Latin America
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific (Excluding Japan)
- Middle East & Africa
Body Mist Market – Competitive Landscape
- In April 2019, Victoria’s Secret, a leading player in body mist market, launched a limited-edition, summer-themed scent, ‘Bombshell Paradise Eau de Parfum’, a new addition to the brand’s signature, award-winning Bombshell fragrance collection. It also includes a Fragrance Mist, Rollerball, and Velvet Body Cream.
- In March 2019, in honor of Nation Fragrance Day, Bath & Body Works announced the launch of its newest fragrance – Gingham – created by Firmenich master perfumer Honorine Blanc. Gingham is the latest addition to the company’s extensive portfolio of some of the world’s most iconic and exclusive fragrances, ranging from Cucumber Melon and Japanese Cherry Blossom to Rose and In The Stars.
- In January 2019, Giorgio Armani, launched a new feminine fragrance, Sì Fiori, a flanker to 2013’s Armani Sì. Developed by perfumer Julie Massé, the Sì frangrance will join the brands’ 19 exclusive line-up of scents including its Armani Code and Emporio Armani Diamonds perfume.
- In August 2018, Christian Dior launched a new women’s fragrance Joy de Dior, nearly 20 years after the launch of its first perfume for women, J’Adore. The new fragrance is created by Dior’s exclusive fragrance designer François Demachy and embodied by the US actress Jennifer Lawrence.