The Fact.MR new report on the market survey of Palm Oil gives estimations of the Size of Palm Oil Market and the overall Palm Oil Market share of key regional segments During Forecast Period.
Extensive rounds of primary and a comprehensive secondary research have been leveraged by the analysts at Fact.MR to arrive at various estimations and projections for Sales & Demand of Palm Oil, its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies.
The latest market research report analyzes Palm Oil Market demand by Different segments. Providing business leaders with insights On Palm Oil And how they can increase their market share.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=109
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By product type, processed palm oil to yield 75% of global revenue through 2031
- Virgin palm oil still popular, expected to account for 1 out of 4 sales
- By end user, foodservice to generate worth US$ 13 Bn in revenue until 2022
- Food processing likely to generate US$ 9 Bn opportunity in the short-run
- Sales of palm oil across specialty stores to expand at over 4% CAGR
- U.S palm oil sales to reach US$ 12 Bn by 2021-end, capturing 27% revenue share
- India remains one of the primary consumers, growing at 4% CAGR
- China to record around 8% CAGR until 2022, emphasized by reduced dependence on GM foods
Key Segments Covered
By Product Type :
- Processed Palm Oil
- Virgin Palm Oil
By End User :
- Palm Oil Demand from Foodservices
- Palm Oil Demand from Food Processing Industries
- Palm Oil Demand from Retailers
By Distribution Channel :
- Palm Oil Sales through Modern Trade Channels
- Palm Oil Sales through Franchise Outlets
- Palm Oil Sales through Specialty Stores
- Palm Oil Sales through Online Channels
In the following decade, manufacturers in the palm oil market will focus on strategic acquisitions, collaborations, and new launches.
- In June 2021, Cargill announced a $200 million investment in a new palm oil refinery in Lampung, Indonesia. The proposals will help the company expedite its efforts to build a sustainable palm supply chain and provide customers with verified deforestation-free products.
- Similarly, Hershey’s palm oil is used in a limited number of goods since it is adaptable and has unique properties that other edible oils lack. Palm oil, for example, contains no trans-fat and has a distinct texture and flavor when used in specialized confectionery applications.