The recently published report by Fact.MR on the Survey of Automotive Lifts Market is intended to offer reliable data on various key factors shaping the growth curve & outlook of Automotive Lifts market. This report works as a rich source of information for key entities such as policy makers, end-use industries, investors, and opinion leaders.
The Market survey of Automotive Lifts offers a comprehensive analysis of diverse features, including production capacities analysis of Automotive Lifts, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and Size of Automotive Lifts Market across the globe.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=525
Key Segments of the Automotive Lift Market
Fact.MR’s study on the automotive Lift market offers information divided into four key segments-product, lifting capabilities, end-use application and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
- Four-Post Car Lift
- Two-Post Car Lift
- Scissor Car Lift
- Portable Car Lift
- In-Ground Car Lift
- Alignment Car Lift
- Mobile Column Car Lift
- Parking Lift
- 4000-9000 lbs
- 9000-12000 lbs
- 12000-15000 lbs
- 15000-20000 lbs
- 20000-35000 lbs
- Above 35000 lbs
End Use Application
- Auto Manufacturers
- Tire Manufacturers
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Ex. Japan
Key Takeaways of Automotive Lift Market
- Scissor lifts are currently leading in the market with around 30% revenue share in automotive lift market, while mobile column lifts are witnessing growth of 1.3X which is more than the global average
- One in every four lifts sold in 2019 have the lifting capability of 12000-15000 lbs, while automotive lifts with lifting capacity of 4000-9000 lbs are creating a value opportunity of approximately US$ 700 million during the forecast period.
- Collectively, North America & Europe are contributing more than 70% of value in global automotive lift market in 2019, owing to heightened adoption in developed economies
- By the end of assessment period, garage applications will cater to more than 1/3rd of total automotive lift installations, owing to the rapidly growing automotive fleets that hit the road and increasing vehicle runs per year.
- Mobile column lifts are anticipated to gain more than 185 BPS during the assessment period on the backdrop of their versatility.
Innovation & Product Development to Expand Profit Pools of Key Players
Leading automotive lift manufacturers are continuously involved in new product developments or advancements in their existing product portfolio to gain a competitive advantage in the market. For Instance-
- In Aug 2019, Bendpak, one of the market leaders in automotive lift market introduced a two-post lift in the XPR series. The XPR-12CL-LTA, is a long arm lift to better support vehicle’s center of balance with a capacity of 12,000-lb and three-stage long-reach.
- In Dec 2018, Rotary lift added remote-controlled heavy-duty lifts to its lineup with the new MOD35 Flex powered by RedFire, the industry’s only remote-controlled inground vehicle lift. The new model adds to the convenience of wireless remote-control technology to the modular inground lift.