The latest research on Global Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Powders Market offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Powders Market research report shows the latest market insights, current situation analysis with upcoming trends, and breakdown of the products and services. The report provides key statistics on the market status, size, share, growth factors of the Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Powders.
Get Exclusive Free Sample Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3705
Metal Powder Industry Survey – Key Segments
By Material Type:
- Others (Chromium, Cobalt, Manganese, Titanium, etc.)
- Metal Alloy
- Stainless Steel
By Production Technology:
- Solid State Reduction
- Metal Powder for Additive Manufacturing
- Metal Powder for Alloying and Plating
- Metal Powder for Tool Manufacturing
- Metal Powder for Catalysts
- Metal Powder for Powder Metallurgy
- Press & sinter
- Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP)
- Hard Materials
- Metal Powder for MIM
By End-use Industry:
- Metal Powder for Aerospace & Defense
- Metal Powder for Automotive
- Metal Powder for Oil & Gas
- Metal Powder for Medical Use
- Metal Powder for Building & Construction
- North America Metal Powder Market
- Latin America Metal Powder Market
- Europe Metal Powder Market
- East Asia Metal Powder Market
- South Asia & Oceania Metal Powder Market
- Middle East & Africa Metal Powder Market
The market is highly competitive in nature with leading manufacturers of metal powder such as AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V., Australian Metal Powder Supplies Pty Ltd, ATI Powder Metals, Aubert & Duval, Carpenter Powder Products, GKN Plc, Global metal powder, Heraeus, Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd., Hoganas AB, Industrial Metal Powder Pvt Ltd, LPW Technology Ltd, Makin metal powder, Metaldyne Performance Group Inc., Praxair Surface Technologies, Rio Tinto metal powder, Royal metal powder, Inc., S.T. Technology, Inc., Sagwell, Sandvik AB, US metal powder Inc. and voestalpine BOHLER Edelstahl GmbH & Co KG.
Key market players of metal powder are making strategic moves to increase their market share by broadening their existing AM portfolio capability and focusing on acquisitions or collaborations with AM-specific powder-related companies.
For instance, Carpenter Technology made three significant acquisitions of AM-specific companies – LPW Technology and CalRAM in 2018, and Puris LLC in 2017.
To maintain competitiveness and brand image, manufacturers are also focused on developing and offering application-based products.
- Höganäs AB, one of the leading manufacturers of metal powder, offers high-quality products for powder metallurgy.
- LPW Technology Ltd is a leading manufacturer of ultra-clean additive manufacturing metal powder.