An animal on which certain pathological and biological experiments are carried out and tested, such animal is referred as an animal model. An animal model is used by virtue of its functional resemblance to the human body.
In a bid to avoid any sort of discrepancy, various guidelines have been se, which have to be followed while taking an animal model for performing an experiment.
Few of the major areas which animal models are widely employed include physiology, toxicology, biomedical research, neurological research, genetic research, cancer research, and xenotransplantation.
The Demand analysis of Animal Model Market offers a comprehensive analysis of diverse features, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and sales of Animal Model Market across the globe.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1590
Key Segments Covered in the Animal Model Industry Report
Animal Model Market by Species :
- Rat Models
- Mice Models
- Guinea Pig Models
- Rabbit Models
- Monkey Models
- Dog Models
- Pig Models
- Cat Models
- Other Animal Species Models
Animal Model by Application :
- Animal Models for Basic & Applied Research
- Animal Models for Drug Discovery/Development
Animal Model by End User :
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (Cros)
- Other End Users
Animal Model by Region :
- North America Animal Model Market
- Latin America Animal Model Market
- Europe Animal Model Market
- South Korea Animal Model Market
- APAC Animal Model Market
- Middle East & Africa Animal Model Market
To expand their customer base and strengthen their industrial position, key animal model system suppliers are working on strategic acquisitions, mergers, collaborations, and partnerships. Recent investments by big corporations have offered opportunities for the sector to grow internationally. Some key developments are as follows:
- In April 2022, Taconic Biosciences and Biomodels collaborated to initiate the Taconic-Biomodels Microbiome Initiative (TBMI), providing investigators with seamless access to complete germ-free and gnotobiotic microbiome study solutions, from design to data. The solutions helps eliminate hurdles which have long limited microbiome research by combining access to relevant disease models, germ-free animal production, and downstream in-vivo research design, execution, and analytics.
- In September 2021, Inotiv Inc. and Envigo announced an agreement wherein the former has agreed to purchase the latter. With this acquisition, both companies will be able to better access products and services for the entirety of discovery and non-clinical development within one organization.