Fact.MR’s latest study on the Window Blinds Market provide compelling insights into critical trend and opportunities creating the demand prospects during the assessment period. It also highlights potential sales pockets in terms of taxonomy including By Product type (Horizontal Window Blinds,Vertical Window Blinds), By Sales Channel (Hypermarkets/Supermarkets,Specialty Stores)
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3550
According to a recent Fact.MR study, window blinds sales are estimated to exceed 110 million units in 2019. The window blinds industry continues to be influenced by a range of factors, such as increasing home renovation and remodeling activities, complemented by growing focus on revamping the aging infrastructure. The study analyzes the window blinds market in detail, and offers readers a thorough analysis of macroeconomic and industry-specific factors impacting the market growth.
According to the study, home improvement activities significantly contribute to growth of the window blinds industry. LIRA, the Remodeling Futures Program at the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University finds that, in the US alone, remodeling activities are witnessing a significant rise, as elevating real-estate prices hold majority of consumers from making new property investments, directing their focus toward maintenance and renovation activities instead. This, coupled with the advent of eco-friendly and recyclable materials such as jute and bamboo with the focus on sustainability among industry players and consumers alike, has been favoring sales of window blinds.
Key Segments Covered
- Horizontal Window Blinds
- Vertical Window Blinds
- Roman Window Blinds
- Roll Up Window Blinds
Window Pane Operation
- Manually Operated Window Blinds
- Electrically Operated Window Blinds
- Residential Window Blinds
- Commercial Window Blinds
- Industrial Window Blinds
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Online Sales
- Company Websites
- 3rd Party Online Sales
Prominent manufacturers are reliant on such expansion strategies as acquiring existing small-scale market players, launching new products and forging collaborations with notable manufacturers. Prominent developments in the industry are as follows:
- In January 2021, Springs Window Fashions declared its intent to purchase B&C International, one of Europe’s major window treatment providers. B&C makes custom and ready-made window treatments under the Bece, Decosol, and private label brands in the Netherlands.
- In 2018, Hunter Douglas Inc. launched a revolutionary blackout technology- the Dutette® LightLockTM system, which is engineered to prevent light leakage at the window. These honeycomb shaped shades use unique U-shaped side channels which overlap the front and back shades.