Aromatherapy Diffuser Market Is Expected To Reach US$ 3.8 Billion By The End Of The Forecast Period 2022-2032
Support from the science community in propounding the benefits of aromatherapy on mental health has had a positive impact on aromatherapy diffuser market. The resultant prevalence of aromatherapy among millennial consumers drive demand for aromatherapy diffusers during the forecast period (2019-2029). Consumer trends such as meditation, and spa & salon services will heighten demand growth for aromatherapy diffusers. The global aromatherapy diffuser market will grow at a stellar growth rate of more than 8% through 2029. Apart from consumer trends, favorable statutory regulations on cultivation of plants emanating aromatic compounds is proving to be a boon for aromatherapy diffuser manufacturers.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4639
Key Takeaways of Aromatherapy Diffuser Market Study
- Ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers will grow two-fold during the forecast. Owing to its use of electricity and water as a transference mechanism, ultrasonic diffusers are projected to attract consumers through 2029.
- E-commerce distribution channels are set to exhibit stupendous growth with over 10% CAGR between 2019 and 2029. Convenience of availability and highly competitive discounts position e-commerce as the key channel for future growth opportunities.
- High net worth incomes are spurring growth in the residential applications of aromatherapy diffusers. The segment will grow more than two-folds on the back of surging adoption of aromatherapy in houses.
- APAC (East Asia and South Asia & Oceania) offer the most remunerative opportunities with a dexterous 9% CAGR through 2029. These regions cumulatively account for more than 1/3rd of the total market value.
“Aromatherapy is not as special as it was a few decades ago. Consumers are applying aromatherapy principles in the comfort of their homes. Market players must then innovate products that cater to residential use-cases. New fragrances will help differentiate products in the market and garner profitable revenues during the forecast period.” -Says Fact.MR Analyst
Key Segments Covered
- Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser
- Aromatherapy Nebulizers
- Evaporative Aromatherapy Diffuser
- Aromatherapy Heat Diffuser
- Distribution Channel
- Aromatherapy Nebulizer Sales via Retailers
- Aromatherapy Nebulizer Sales via Hypermarkets/Supermarkets
- Aromatherapy Nebulizer Sales via E-Commerce
- Aromatherapy Nebulizer Sales via Other Distribution Channels
- Residential Aromatherapy Diffuser
- Commercial Aromatherapy Diffuser
- Spa & Salon Aromatherapy Diffuser
Prominent aromatherapy diffuser manufacturers are focusing on incorporating technological advancements, leveraging such breakthroughs as AI and smart connectivity. In addition, players are constantly broadening product portfolios by introducing new product lines. Some notable developments are as follows:
- In April 2021, Scentys launched a connected and intelligent fragrance distribution solution for fragrance and home comfort brands. Both connected and smart, it combines ease-of-use and high-quality diffusion to create a new ritual for consumers.
- In July 2021, Organic Aromas® introduced cutting-edge products to the market. The list of products includes the Essential Oil Blending Lab Kit, The Attar Nebulizing Diffuser, and the ultimate blending guide eBook. The company also received a new trademark for the Raindrop diffuser design.
- In August 2020, Vectair Systems launched their new ‘Aromatherapy Collection’ for their SensaMist® product range. The unique characteristics; comforting, encouraging, reassuring, and soothing, helped businesses reinvigorate their reopenings to the public after the nationwide COVID-19 lockdowns.