Automotive Data Logger Market- Introduction
With the growing number of technological innovations and developments in the automotive industry for monitoring and analyzing real-time vehicle data, the demand for automotive data logger could increase. Automotive data logger market may grow owing to the growing drive towards the production of efficient and smart vehicles.
The growing inclination towards automation has encouraged many manufacturers to start using automotive data logger to record data with greater efficiency. The technology is best suitable for data logging at the time of test drives and lab work as it records data from different sources such as MOST, RS232/RS422, Ethernet, CAN, LIN, and FlexRay, etc.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2383
Key Leaders in Automotive Data Logger Market
Technology, followed by innovation, have transformed the world completely, leaving no sphere of life untouched. Automotive data logger market has many key players in the market, embracing fast-changing technology to fully satisfy their customers.
National Instruments (NI) launches New NI Data-Logging Software to Addresses Key Automotive Challenges
National Instruments (NI), one of the key leaders in automotive data logger market, has announced FlexLogger configuration-based data-logging software for validation test. Crammed with intuitive workflows and integrated data management, FlexLogger allows automotive test departments instantly record accurate, well-documented data to authenticate system functionality practically, and ensure the vehicle follows the strict government regulations.
Other leading players in the automotive data logger market are
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Harman International (US)
- Continental Automotive GmbH
- Aptiv PLC
- Racelogic (UK)
- TTTech Computertechnik AG (Austria)
- American technology company anXilinx
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Automotive Data Logger Market Structure
The automotive data logger market can be classified by application, by channels, and by connection type, and by region. In terms of application, the automotive data logger market has been classified into pre-sales and post-sales, wherein the post-sales segment is further divided into ADAS & safety, OBD, automotive insurance, and fleet management.
By channels, automotive data logger market is segmented into CAN & CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, and ethernet, out of which the ethernet segment is likely to grow the most, owing to its fast data transfer speed and emergence of autonomous vehicles. The channel not just delivers enhanced bandwidth for advanced automotive applications like ADAS but slashes the response time significantly for control applications.