Global Air Bearing Spindle Market: Introduction
Air bearing spindle is a motor-driven shaft that either position and transmits power to a cutting tool or holds a workpiece. Air bearing spindles have the advantages of very low error motions due to fluid-film-averaging effect, frictionless & high-performance positioning, cleanliness, and minimal maintenance. Thus, air bearing spindle is equipped with air bearings which allow the spindle to rotate at higher speeds.
For applications, such as semiconductor processing, air bearing spindle provide an accurate, smooth, and repeatable motion, thereby, resulting in a better surface finish. In contrast to ball bearing spindles, air bearings spindles ensure minimal subsurface fracture in machining of materials with a high level of hardness and deliver constant bearing stiffness.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2344
Global Air Bearing Spindle Market: Regional Outlook
Growth in the North American electronics industry has been witnessing a solid outlook for past few years which will squarely impact the sales of the air bearing spindle. The sales growth of electronics manufacturing services has plateaued at low double-digit growth over the past few years. China, Taiwan, and Japan are the global drivers in terms of electronics production against the backdrop of significant production capabilities and low cost manufacturing.
Consequently, air bearing spindle market will continue to observe hefty growth rates over the coming years. Moreover, India and SEAP countries are foreseen to witness healthy demand for electronics and auxiliary products. Growth of mobile phone market in India coupled with increase in number of mobile phone factories will likely to upsurge the demand for air bearing spindle. Also, increase in consumer spending across the Middle East & Africa set to encourage high production levels and a substantial demand for air bearing spindle.
Global Air Bearing Spindle Market: Key Participants
List of some of the prominent market participants in the global air bearing spindle market discerned across the value chain include:
- Westwind Air Bearings (Novanta Inc.)
- NTN Corporation
- Seagull Solutions, Inc.
- FME Corp.
- Fives Landis Ltd. (Cranfield Precision)
- Air Bearings Ltd
- PI Nelson Air Corp
- Cranfield Precision
- Detailed overview of air bearing spindle market
- Changing air bearing spindle market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected air bearing spindle market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on air bearing spindle market performance
- Must-have information for air bearing spindle market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Global Air Bearing Spindle Market: Segments
The global air bearing spindle market can be segmented on the basis of product type, operation, application, and region
On the basis of product type, the global air bearing spindle market can be segmented as:
- Aerostatic Air Bearing Spindle
- Aerodynamic Air Bearing Spindle
On the basis of operation, the global air bearing spindle market can be segmented as:
- Micro Machining
- High Precision Machining
- Heavy-duty Machining
On the basis of application, the global air bearing spindle market can be segmented as: