The latest research report published by Fact.MR on the Survey of Self-service Kiosk Market is intended to offer reliable data on various key factors shaping the growth curve & outlook of Self-service Kiosk market. This report works as a rich source of information for key entities such as policy makers, end-use industries, investors, and opinion leaders.
The Demand analysis of Self-service Kiosk Market offers a comprehensive analysis of diverse features, demand, product developments, revenue generation, and sales of Self-service Kiosk Market across the globe.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5783
Key Market Segments Covered
- Food Self-service Kiosks
- Beverage Self-service Kiosks
- Retail Self-service Kiosks
- Parking Self-service Kiosks
- Electric Vehicle Charging Self-service Kiosks
- Patient Interactive Self-service Kiosks
- Information Self-service Kiosks
- Employment Self-service Kiosks
- Check-in Self-service Kiosks
- Automated Teller Machines
- Payment Method
- Cash Payment Self-service Kiosks
- Non-cash Payment Self-service Kiosks
- End User
- Self-service Kiosks for Banking & Financial Services
- Self-service Kiosks for Healthcare
- Self-service Kiosks for Retail
- Self-service Kiosks for Hospitality
- Self-service Kiosks for Transportation
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
The competitive landscape of the self-service kiosk market is shaped by product innovation and strategic mergers & acquisitions. Front Runners are emphasizing capacity enhancements and global footprint expansion to leverage lucrative prospects in developing economies.
- In August 2021, NCR Corporation announced that $2.7-billion asset TruMark Financial Credit Union has selected NCR to provide a more seamless, consistent digital banking experience to its retail and business members. With NCR Digital Banking, TruMark Financial will be able to offer an intuitive experience for consumers and businesses alike.
- In October 2021, Zebra Technologies Corporation announced the acquisition of antuit.ai, a provider of artificial intelligence (AI)-powered Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions specific to forecasting and merchandising for the retail and CPG industries.