Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Market Is Projected To Show A Promising Growth Rate At A CAGR Of Around 7.8% Over The Forecast Period 2022-2032
ICT companies are extensively adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue working from home. Focus on fast automation, use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors such as automotive, food & beverage and others will provide stimulus to the growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Point of Sale (POS) Terminals. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4576
Point-of-sales (POS) Terminals market will grow at a promising CAGR of more than 7% between 2019 and 2029. Budding ecosystems of cashless payments in developing countries are set to fuel the demand for POS terminals in retail, healthcare, and restaurants. Various application segments are witnessing heightened demand for convenient features such as invoice management, inventory management, and image scanners. Point of sale terminal systems offer these features as additional benefits to drive market demand. Innovation and development of high speed networks positively impact the growth of point of sale terminals in untapped markets.
Key Market Segments in Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Industry Research
By Product :
- Fixed POS Terminal
- Mobile POS Terminal
By Component :
- POS Terminal Hardware
- POS Terminal Software
- POS Terminal Services
- POS Terminal Mining
- POS Terminal Metal Fabrication
By Deployment :
- On-premise POS Terminal Deployment
- Cloud-based POS Terminal Deployment
By Application :
- POS Terminals for Restaurants
- POS Terminals for Hospitality
- POS Terminals for Healthcare
- POS Terminals for Retail
- POS Terminals for Warehouses
- POS Terminals for Entertainment
- POS Terminals for Other Applications
The competitive landscape of the Point of Sale (POS) Terminals market is shaped by product innovation and strategic mergers & acquisitions. Front Runners are emphasizing capacity enhancements and global footprint expansion to leverage lucrative prospects in developing economies.
- In June 2021, Samsung Electronics introduced Samsung Kiosk, an all-in-one solution that offers contactless ordering and payment capabilities. Providing customers with easy install options and a protective coating, the Kiosk is now available in 12 countries worldwide, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Austria, Australia, and Singapore.
- In July 2021, Oracle completed the acquisition of GloriaFood. The acquisition extends the Oracle MICROS Simphony Cloud POS platform by adding a global online ordering system and marketing solutions to enable restaurants of all sizes to go digital and serve customers directly through the web, mobile, and apps.