Global Air Conditioning System Market Outlook
The global air conditioning system market is estimated at USD 123 Billion in 2022 and is forecast to surpass USD 198 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2022-2032.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=411
Global Air Conditioning System Market by Category
By Product Type :
- Portable Air Conditioning System
- Window Air Conditioning System
- Split Air Conditioning System
- Cassette Air Conditioning System
- Single Packaged Air Conditioning System
- Chillers Air Conditioning System
- Airside Air Conditioning System
By AC Type :
By End-Use :
By Sales Channel :
- Authorized Stores
- Independent Electronic Stores
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Competitive Landscape: Top Companies in Air Conditioning System Market
The global air conditioning system market is highly fragmented and competitive owing to the existence of many domestic and regional players. Various marketing strategies are adopted by key players such as mergers and acquisitions, expansions, collaborations and partnerships.
Also, new product development as a strategic approach is adopted by the leading companies to upscale their market presence among consumers. These strategies have resulted in the incorporation of advanced air conditioning system.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about price points of top manufacturers of air conditioning system market positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion in the recently published report.
- Eco Innovation Group, Inc. company developing new and advanced technologies for green energy solutions announced in 2021, the signing of a Letter of Intent (LOI), with Keith E. Prime, who invents technologies for the air conditioning industry. This is likely to make additions to the offerings in line with eco-friendly energy solutions.
- Mitsubishi Corporation along with Global Bain Corporation announced in 2022, the launch of ME Innovative Fund. This corporate venture capital (CVC) will invest funds in startups globally, in digital and green-innovation domains. The fund is set up with a commitment to invest approximately USD 43.5 million in capital over ten years.