Chlor-Alkali Sales Are Poised To Flourish At A CAGR Of 5.4% By The End Of 2032
The following report provides forecast and analysis of the global chlor-alkali market along with the historical data of 2013, estimated data 2019 and forecast data up to 2027 in terms of revenue (US$ Mn) and volume (Tons), according to a Fact.MR study. The research propounds critical trends that are currently influencing growth within the global chlor-alkali market along with several macro-economic indicators.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4672
This newly published and insightful report on chlor-alkali sheds light on key dynamics, and their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users, which are expected to transform the future of the global chlor-alkali market. The report also comprises the study of current issues with end users and opportunities for chlor-alkali. It also contains value chain analysis, including the key market participants. To provide users of this report with a comprehensive view of the market, we have included a detailed competitive analysis about the key players involved in the market and strategic overviews.
Key Segments Covered in the Chlor-Alkali Industry Survey
- Chlor-Alkali by Product
- Chlorine-based Chlor-Alkali
- Caustic Soda-based Chlor Alkali
- Soda Ash-based Chlor-Alkali
Chlor-Alkali by Application
- Chlor-Alkali for Glass Manufacturing
- Chlor-Alkali for Vinyl Production
- Chlor-Alkali for Organic Chemical Production
- Chlor-Alkali for Inorganic Chemicals Production
- Chlor-Alkali for Pulp & Paper Production
- Chlor-Alkali for Chlorinated Intermediates
- Chlor-Alkali for Water Treatment
- Chlor-Alkali for Other Applications
Chlor-Alkali by Region
- North America Chlor-Alkali Market
- Latin America Chlor-Alkali Market
- Europe Chlor-Alkali Market
- Asia Pacific Chlor-Alkali Market
- Middle East & Africa Chlor-Alkali Market
Prominent Chlor-Alkali providers are reliant on partnerships, collaborations, acquisitions, and new software launches to stay afloat in the global market. Constant innovations to ensure a seamless client-customer relationship are the main focus of prominent market players.
- In March 2021, AGC Inc. passed a resolution to integrate and reorganize its 3 consolidated subsidiary companies, AGC Chemicals (Thailand) Co., Ltd, Vinythai Public Company Limited, and AGC Chemicals Vietnam Co., Ltd, and to form a new company that will promote the business development of Chlor-alkali products and services in Thailand and Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam markets, with target completion by the first half of 2022
- In Oct 2019, Borregaard invested 207 million Norwegian kroner in a chloralkali plant at the Sarpsborg site in Norway; The project aims at modernizing existing equipment and is expected to near completion in 2022.