Architectural Coatings Market Expected To Exceed US$1.21 Billion By 2032
The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak has forced various manufacturers and industries to rethink their operations in order to gradually recover from the losses incurred in the coming years. The organic chemicals industry suffered a major setback due to the interruption of production and the limited supply of raw materials.
The report offers valuable and actionable insights into the Architectural Coatings market. Fact.MR latest report provides details on current market scenario in various regions along with historical data and market forecast. The report also includes information on sales and demand for the Architectural Coatings market across various industries and regions.
To stay ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request a sample: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2374
The architectural coatings market is expected to grow at a moderate rate, with global demand for architectural coatings growing at a CAGR of 4.1% in volume terms between 2018 and 2027.
Market research conducted by Fact.MR provides exclusive insights into how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of the Architectural Coatings market. This newly released report sheds light on vital dynamics such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with production and supply. The latest Fact.MR report provides a detailed analysis of the architectural coatings market
Key Segments Covered
By Resin Type :
- Acrylic Architectural Coatings
- UV Curable Resins Architectural Coatings
- Fluoropolymers Architectural Coatings
- Urethane Architectural Coatings
- Metallic Additive Architectural Coatings
- Other Architectural Coatings (epoxy, polyalkyds and amines)
By Formulation Type :
- Solvent Borne Architectural Coatings
- Water Borne Architectural Coatings
By Application :
- Architectural Coatings for Residential Applications
- Architectural Coatings Non Residential Applications
The leading players in the market are focusing on global expansion with new product launches, acquisitions, and opening new facilities in various countries.
- PPG Industries Inc., one of the top 6 players with focus on acquisition and enhancing distribution capabilities has acquired ProCoatings, architectural coatings and paint wholesaler in The Netherlands. Moreover, the company is also developing new distribution center for architectural paint and coatings in Texas.
- Another major player, Sherwin Williams has introduced Minwax performance series with redesigned color palette and interior stain design center.
- Meanwhile, Axalta has also opened world’s largest coatings research and development center in Philadelphia.