Wireless neurostimulators are medical devices designed to stimulate the nervous system through invasive or non-invasive means, such as electric, magnetic and other ways. Neurostimulation is employed in the treatment of several neurological conditions, such as epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, dystonia, tremors, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, diabetic neuropathy and pain management.
Rising incidences of neurological conditions is the key driver responsible for the growth of the wireless neurostimulator market. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 50 million and 47.5 million people suffer from epilepsy and dementia worldwide. The WHO also further estimates that the prevalence of migraine is quite high worldwide, approximately 50 million people suffer from migraine worldwide. The existence of these health disorders will promote the growth of wireless neurostimulators during the forecast period.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2188
Wireless Neurostimulator Market: Key Players
Some of the major vendors operating in the global wireless neurostimulator market are
- Stimwave LLC
- BlueWind Medical
- Sigenics, Inc.
- Sigenics, Inc.
- electroCore, Inc.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Wireless neurostimulator Market: Segmentation
The global wireless neurostimulator market is segmented based on utility, physiological parameters, distribution channel and region.
Based on utility, the global wireless neurostimulator market is segmented into:
Based on type, the global wireless neurostimulator market is segmented into:
- cochlear implants (CI)
- Sacral nerve stimulation (SNS)
- Gastric electric stimulation (GES)
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS)
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
- Spinal cord stimulation (SCS)
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
- Transcranial electrical stimulation
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
Based on applications, the global wireless neurostimulator market is segmented into:
- Pain Management
- Neurological Disorders
- Cardiac disorders
- Gastro Intestinal Disorders
- Psychological Disorders
Based on mechanism, the global wireless neurostimulator market is segmented into:
- Electric Stimulation
- Magnetic Stimulation
- Chemical Stimulation
Based on distribution channel, the global wireless neurostimulator market is segmented into:
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacies
- Mail Order Pharmacies