SAW Pipes Market: Introduction
SAW pipes are submerged arc welded pipes, commonly referred to as large-diameter weld pipes, manufactured by the submerged arc welding process. SAW pipes are tough and compact and have uniform thickness. They can be welded internally or externally, depending on the requirement. SAW pipes can be majorly classified under two categories, namely L SAW (Longitudinal submerged arc welding) and S SAW (Helical or Spiral submerged arc welding).
SAW pipes can be manufactured from different materials and of various dimensions as per the need of industries and applications. These pipes are generally made from stainless steel or carbon steel. The advancement of nanoscience has resulted in the development of improved coatings, which have helped in the increasing the life of SAW pipes.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2201
SAW Pipes Market: Regional Outlook
Escalated urbanization is leading to advancements in the construction industry in Asia Pacific, which is surging the demand for SAW pipes in plumbing applications. Also, the significant presence of various chemical and other industries makes Asia Pacific a prominent market for SAW pipes. The prominent presence of oil & gas industries in the Middle East and the predominance of the mining industry in the regions of Africa altogether make the Middle East and Africa region a promising market for SAW pipes.
Despite being matured economies, the prominent presence of various chemical industries and increased focus on infrastructural development by government make North America & Western Europe potential market regions. Increasing construction and industrialization in Latin America make the region a prominent market for SAW pipes.
SAW Pipes Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants operating in the global saw pipes market include,
- Jindal Saw
- Arabian Pipes Company
- Sumitomo Corporation Europe Limited
- Techflow Enterprises Pvt. Ltd
- Longtaidi Steel Pipe Co., Ltd
- Aurum Alloys & Engg LLP
- Kumsoo Connecting Co., Ltd
- Sunny Steel Enterprise Ltd
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
SAW Pipes Market: Segmentation
The global SAW pipes market can be segmented on the basis of welding type, material type and end use industry.
The global SAW pipes market has been segmented on the basis of welding type as:
- Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welding (LSAW)
- Helical/Spiral Submerged Arc Welding (S SAW)
- Double Submerged Arc Welding (D SAW)
The global SAW pipes market has been segmented on the basis of material type as:
- Mild Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
The global SAW pipes market has been segmented on the basis of end use industry as:
- Oil & Gas