Aviation headsets are worn by the crew in the cockpit, especially the pilot and the co – pilot, to communicate with the cabin crew, air traffic control and among themselves. Aviation headsets are of utmost importance from a safety point of view. The general aircrafts make much louder noise than the commercial/passenger aircrafts.
While the aviation headsets not only facilitate in minimizing the noise, it also assists the pilots in communicating and receiving instructions from the air traffic control. The air traffic control assists the pilots throughout the flight in navigating and communicating instructions regarding landing and take-off over a radio frequency with the help of aviation headsets. The aviation headsets are very different from the regular use headsets.
There are different types of aviation headsets used for various purposes. While the manufacturers are noted to market the aviation headsets mainly to aviation schools, commercial airlines and defense services, the aviation headsets for general aviation and recreational activities are also available.
Aviation Headsets Market: Regional Outlook
Regionally, APAC aviation headsets market is strong due to the presence of emerging economies and high density of first-time flyers. Europe aviation headsets market is mature while growing at a promising rate. The North America aviation headsets market follows Europe in terms of value-volume. Latin America aviation headsets market and MEA aviation headsets market are also anticipated to grow at a steady rate over the forecast period.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2117
Some of the market participants in the global aviation headsets market identified across the value chain include
- David Clark Company
- Lightspeed Aviation Inc.
- Bose Corporation
- Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
- Faro Aviation LLC.
- Aviation Supplies & Academics Inc.
- Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
- The 3M Company
- Aloft Technologies
- Plantronics, Inc.
- Pilot Communications USA
- Phonak Communications AG
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Aviation Headsets Market: Segmentation
The global aviation headsets market can be segmented on the basis of mode of noise cancellation and end use.
On the basis of mode of noise cancellation, the aviation headsets market can be segmented into:
- Active Noise Reduction (ANR) aviation headsets
- Passive Noise Reduction (PNR) aviation headsets
On the basis of end use, the aviation headsets market can be segmented into:
- Flying Schools
- Commercial Aircraft
- Passenger Aircraft
- Freighter Aircraft
- Passenger Aircraft
- General Aviation
- Recreational Activities
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)