Industrial Cable Reels Market: Overview
The worldwide industrial cable reels market is expected to rise steadily with the increasing adoption of factory automation over the upcoming years.
According to the recent market research report by Fact.MR the industrial cable reels manufacturers are updating their latest product features to increase sales.
Industrial cable reels manufacturer companies are currently focusing on safety as a major concern,
For instance, Eaton company has launched its latest product in the market, W19L C03070. Eaton Crouse-Hinds series Cable-Gard W series lifting/stretching reel, with 3 conductors, and Weathertight, 600 Vac, #12 AWG.Grounding portable machines and equipment in hazardous environments, such as fuel transfer trucks, grain elevators, dockside loading facilities, and barges, is done with static discharge reels.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1437
Examples of some of the market participants in the global industrial cable reels market identified across the value chain include:
- Molex, LLC
- Nederman Holding AB
- Hannay Reels Inc.
- Zeca S.p.A.
- United Equipment Accessories, Inc.
- Reelcraft Industries
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Global Industrial Cable Reels: Market Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global industrial cable reels market has been segmented as:
- Automatic Industrial Cable Reels
- Semi-automatic Industrial Cable Reels
On the basis of mount type, the global industrial cable reels market has been segmented as:
- Wall Mounted
- Ceiling/Floor Mounted
- Bench Mounted
On the basis of application, the global industrial cable reels market has been segmented as:
- Fire Trucks
- Food & Beverages
- Waste Water Treatment
- Power Distribution