ICT companies are extensively adopting technologies such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to ensure seamless operations as teams continue working from home. Focus on fast automation, use of real-time operation within various end-use sectors such as automotive, food & beverage and others will provide stimulus to the growth.
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Business Process Outsourcing. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Business Process Outsourcing Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4599
Key Segments Covered in the Business Process Outsourcing Industry Report
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Customer Services
By End Use
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Others (travel and transportation, government, education, construction, and utilities)
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers, and acquisitions to expand their market ground
- In December 2021, Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has completed the acquisition of Tambourine, an e-commerce customer experience agency with award-winning capabilities in cloud-based technologies in Japan. Tambourine provides integrated commerce services on the Salesforce platform and brings a proven track record in using Salesforce Commerce Cloud to deliver seamless commerce experiences for consumer goods and entertainment companies.
- In January 2022, In January, Genpact Ltd, the business process outsourcing (BPO) company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), bought Milpitas, California-based data analytics firm Enquero Inc. in the 14th acquisition