P-Hydroxybenzoates Market: An Overview
P-hydroxybenzoates are white crystalline solids that are to some extent soluble in water. P-hydroxybenzoates are generally found in wine, vanilla, cloudy olive oil, and edible mushrooms. P-hydroxybenzoates are primarily used to produce an ester known as parabens. The ester produced by p-hydroxybenzoates is used in a wide range of industries, including the food, personal care & cosmetics, and pharmaceutical. The ester produced by p-hydroxybenzoates, i.e. parabens, is found in four key forms including methylparabens, ethylparabens, propylparabens, and butylparabens. They are highly preferred as effective preservatives owing to their fungicidal and bactericidal properties. Propyl parabens is one in particular excluded from the group of parabens used in food preservation. However, the constant use of p-hydroxybenzoates for preservation is expected to drive the growth of the p-hydroxybenzoates market during the forecast period.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1359
P- Hydroxybenzoates Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global p-hydroxybenzoates market are:
- Amadis Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Beijing LYS Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- HEJIANG SHENGXIAO CHEMICALS CO., LTD.
- Charkit Chemical Company LLC.
- Acme-Hardesty Co.
- TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Penta Manufacturing Company
P- Hydroxybenzoates Market Reports Highlights:
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics such as drivers, challenges, and trends in the market
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study of the market
- In-depth pricing analysis by key product segments, regions, and by major market participants in the market
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants in the market
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of top players in the p- Hydroxybenzoates market
P-Hydroxybenzoates Market: Segmentation
On the basis of end-use industry, the global p-hydroxybenzoates market is segmented into:
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
On the basis of region, the global p-hydroxybenzoates market is segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Greater China
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA