Glucosamine Market Introduction:
Glucosamine is a naturally occurring compound within the cartilage of joints, it is made from chains of sugars and proteins bound together. Glucosamine is processed from shellfish that has been found to provide relief from minor pain. This naturally derived compound helps in formation of cartilage and synovial fluid which helps in maintaining joint health.
Glucosamine is primarily used to ease symptoms of osteoarthritis, it can be taken by natural food supplements such as bone broth or glucosamine supplements available in the market in numerous formulations. Apart from its therapeutic use glucosamine is also used in cosmetic products, as it supports formation of connective tissue and helps increasing moisture and promotes exfoliation and hydration.
These fundamental properties of glucosamine have encouraged the manufacturers to introduce new products and thus leading to overall growth of glucosamine market.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1376
Glucosamine Market: Key Developments
Substantial application of glucosamine in cosmetic products; Olay launched eyes illuminating eye cream for dark circles under eyes a range of products for its eye Olay eyes segment. The product features use of amino peptides and N-Acetyl glucosamine for reduction of dark circles.
Continuing use for improving bone health with synergistic compounds; Xango a multilevel marketing company, launched its Aeris marine collagen complex to boost its product portfolio. The product consists of hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides with glucosamine to promote healthy skin, hair, joints and bones.
Glucosamine Market Key Players:
Some of the key players participating in the global Glucosamine market includes;
- Mylan N.V.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Nutralife Health Products Inc.
- Blackmores Ltd.
- G.T.C. Union Group Ltd.
- Foodchem International Corporation
- Health World Ltd.
- Glanbia plc.
- NOW Health Group Inc.
Opportunities for Glucosamine Market Participants:
The global Glucosamine market is looking promising for the period 2017-2028. The potential for the growth of the Glucosamine market is quite high, According to the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Therapy, a 2007 National Health Interview Survey, found that 17.7% of adults in the United States regularly consumed some type of dietary supplement. From which, 19.9 % took glucosamine. It was the second most popular dietary supplement after fish oil, omega 3, or DHA, which were consumed 37.45 of those who took supplements.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report:
- An overview of the global Glucosamine market including background and advancement.
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Glucosamine market and its potential.
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Glucosamine market
- The cost structure of the Glucosamine and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by crucial Glucosamine segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market