Anti-adhesion coatings are surface coatings applied to avoid deposition of contaminants and particles. Anti-adhesion coatings also exhibit low surface energy and excellent wear resistance when the mechanical load imposed on them is heavy. Anti-adhesion coatings provide hardness through diamond-like carbon coatings and layers of chromium nitride. Anti-adhesion coatings also possess various beneficial properties, such as lotus effect, which makes them hydrophobic.
The hydrophobic nature of anti-adhesion coatings allows them to resist water from spreading over a coated surface. Anti-adhesion coatings also help in preventing the bonding of limescale with elastomer seals. The use of anti-adhesion coatings on plastic material molds enhances de-molding while also preventing distortion of parts. Anti-adhesion coatings are applied on tools used in the paint industry as these tool surfaces can easily get saturated with liquid paint or powder. The paint or powder forms a layer on the surface of the tool, which is hard to clean. Anti-adhesion coatings prevent the formation of such layers on tools.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1369
List of Market Participants
Some of the market participants operating in the anti-adhesion coatings market are:
- ENCE GmbH.
- KB RollerTech Kopierwalzen GmbH.
- Bridgedots Techservices Pvt., Ltd.
- Orion industries.
- The Chemours Company FC, LLC.
- Micro Surface Corp.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The anti-adhesion coatings market is segmented on the basis of application and end use industry.
Anti-Adhesion Coatings by Application:
- Casting Moulds.
- Conveyor Units.
- Heat Exchangers.
- Sealing Bars and Others.
Anti-Adhesion Coatings by End-Use Industry:
- Food Processing.
- Paints and Adhesives.
- Plastics and Rubber Processing.
- Textile and Printing.
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)