Equine medical equipment are medical tools used for surgical procedures of horses. Equine surgical equipment includes electrosurgical equipment, dental equipment, operating table, surgical lights, etc. As these equipment are designed as per the physical structure of equine, they help surgeons and nurses to complete the surgery in a more appropriate manner. During the surgery, the horse is positioned on its side or back. Besides, portability associated with the equine surgical equipment makes it easy to aboard and transfer the horse to the operating room. The equine surgical equipment are manufactured by few prominent players specialized in manufacturing of veterinary surgical equipment. Haico, a key player in the market, claims that over 80,000 horses worldwide receive surgical assistance on its manufactured table per year.
Equine Surgical Equipment Market: Drivers and Restraints
The primary factors driving the growth of the equine surgical equipment market are improvement in the healthcare facilities and rapid technological advancement. Moreover, ergonomic benefit of performing the equine surgery and acceptance of specialized equine surgical equipment are also some of the factors responsible for the robust growth of the market over the forecast period. Additionally, increasing number of equine surgeries performed in veterinary hospitals and rising pet adoption are expected to propel the growth of the equine surgical equipment market. However, high cost of the surgery and lack of reimbursement policies for equine surgery are expected to deter the growth of the equine surgical equipment market over the forecast period. In addition, lack of skilled professionals to perform the equine surgery and lack of awareness among the people about equine surgery are also some of the factors restraining the growth of the equine surgical equipment market.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1278
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Equine Surgical Equipment Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global equine surgical equipment market can be segmented on the basis of product type, end user, and geography.
Based on product type, the global equine surgical equipment market is segmented as:
- Operating Tables
- Surgical Lights
- Dental Equipment
- Electrosurgical Equipment
Based on end user, the global equine surgical equipment market is segmented as:
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Clinics
- Equine Surgery Center
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel, Rest of MEA)