Demand for content moderation solutions increased at a CAGR of 8.5% over the past five years, and is projected to grow even faster over the coming years due to huge increase in users and subscriber database on social media, e-Commerce, and other sectors. Close to 40% of content moderation solution usage in by the communication, media, and services sector.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4522
Key Segments Covered in Content Moderation Solutions Industry Analysis
- Content Moderation Services
- Content Moderation Software
- In-house Spending
- Outsourced (Content Moderation BPOs)
Vertical / Spender
- Communications, Media, and Services
- Other Verticals
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers, and acquisitions to expand their market ground
- In March 2021, Amazon Inc. has announced the availability of AWS Media Intelligence (AWS MI) solutions, a combination of services that helps to easily integrate AI with the media content workflows. AWS MI allows to analyze your media, improve content engagement rates, reduce operational costs, and increase the lifetime value of media content.
- In October 2021, Microsoft has acquired Two Hat, a content moderation platform for filtering messages. Two Hat is a company that uses AI for content moderation on a vast scale, filtering online messages and providing increased user protection.