Transcatheter Valve Replacement Market Outlook (2022-2032)
The global transcatheter valve replacement market is valued at US$ 3.6 billion. The market is projected to expand at an impressive CAGR of 13.4% and generate an absolute dollar opportunity worth US$ 9.2 billion over the assessment period (2022-2032).
Request Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7388
Segments Covered in Transcatheter Valve Replacement Industry Research
Transcatheter Valve Replacement Market by Replacement Type :
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair (TMVR)
Transcatheter Valve Replacement Market by Surgical Approach :
- Trans-femoral Approach
- Trans-apical Approach
- Trans-aortic Approach
Transcatheter Valve Replacement Market by End User :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Specialty Clinics
Transcatheter Valve Replacement Market by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
Prominent market players are concentrating on innovation and collaborations with other market players to meet the varied needs of patients. The market is being driven by greater awareness, advances in technologies, and geographic expansions.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation announced a strategic investment to acquire Corvia Medical, Inc., in 2019. The company designs devices to treat heart failure with preserved or mid-range ejection fraction and devices that provide dynamic and continuous decompression of the left atrium, reducing symptoms and slowing the progression of heart failure.
- Medtronic Inc. announced the acquisition of Affera, a cardiac arrhythmia treatment developer, in 2022. This acquisition is likely to expand the cardiac ablation portfolio of the company, enabling the creation of maps to diagnose arrhythmias.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key players in the transcatheter valve replacement market positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.