Biodetectors and Accessories Market Outlook
The biodetectors and accessories market is predicted to grow at a steady CAGR of 12.6% during the projected period of 2022 to 2032. The biodetectors and accessories market size is estimated to be worth approximately US$ 47.1 Billion by 2032, increasing from US$ 12.7 Billion in 2021.
Request Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7389
By Product Type
- Biodetection Instruments
- Reagents & Media
- Accessories & Consumables
- Food & Environment
By End user
- Point of Care Testing
- Research Laboratories
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
How Strong is the Competitive Landscape for the Biodetectors and Accessories Market?
BioDetection Instruments, Inc., PositiveID Corporation, BioDetection Systems, Bertin Technologies, Response BioMedical, Corp., and BBI Detection are among the key players in biodetectors and accessories market.
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, and contracts and collaborations are among the techniques used by the market’s leading companies. These tactics are anticipated to result in more effective and high-performing biodetectors and accessories, as well as improved market laws and customer satisfaction.
What are the Recent Developments in the Biodetectors and Accessories Market?
- Agilent Technologies Inc. introduced a multimode RTCA (real-time cell analyzer) in August 2019, which is the first of its kind and combines the best of non-invasive biosensor measuring technologies with live-cell imaging.
- PositiveID tested the listeria bacterium on their FireflyDX product in July 2018 to identify prototype pathogens found in dairy products and meals. This strategy will help the company generate higher-quality products and achieve a competitive edge.
- EDP Biotech Corporation and Luminex Corporation signed a non-exclusive agreement in May 2019 under which the former will have the rights to develop, market, and commercialise ColoPlex, a blood-based colorectal cancer diagnostic assay that uses Luminex’s xMAP Technology.
- TetraCore, Inc. presented its innovative multiplex test for orthopoxvirus (OPV) detection at the Biodefense World Summit 2019 in Maryland, United States, in June 2019.
- Maurice Empower Control Kit for the ProteinSimple-branded Maurice platform was released in August 2019 by Bio-Techne Corporation. With Waters Corporation’s Empower 3 Software, customers can collect, organise, and report Maurice findings with this new kit.