Fuel pump driver module, also known by acronym FPDM and fuel solenoid driver, FSD, has gained prominence as regulations concerning improved fuel efficiency come into effect. Fuel pump driver modules regulates the voltage delivered to the fuel pump of a vehicle. The use of fuel pump driver modules is critical in maintaining optimum fuel pressure and delivery to the engine.
Climate change and global warming have gained center stage all over the world. While the causes that have, and are leading to a deterioration of climate change are complex, emissions from automobiles account for a significant percentage of total emissions. The focus has inevitably shifted to improving fuel efficiency through use of lighter vehicles and efficient components.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=621
Increasing Production of Automobile in BRIC Economies to Spur the Demand for Fuel Pump Driver Module
Fuel pump driver module is an integral part of the fuel pump assembly in any fuel driven vehicle. Fuel pump driver module is a vital system that controls the voltage which is delivered to the fuel pump of the vehicle. With controlled voltage, fuel pump driver module regulates the fuel pressure and also maintains optimum pressure and flow to engine throughout its operational life. This enhances the vehicle’s fuel injection and output efficiency, consequently making it fuel efficient. The production of passenger cars and commercial vehicles has been increasing since 2016 in BRIC economies.
For instance, according to OICA, in 2016, the number of passenger cars produced in China were 24,420,744 units and it reached a count of 24,806,687 in 2017. Similarly, in Russia, passenger cars production reflected a count of 1,124,774 units in 2016 and it increased to 1,348,029 units in 2017. This coupled with high demand for more fuel efficient vehicles spurred the use of fuel pump driver module.
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness