Chemical impurities and related hazards pose numerous health risks for people working in chemical and associated verticals. Industries are increasingly implementing proper chemical control systems to minimize the negative impact of chemical hazards. The chemical control systems market is witnessing growing traction on the back of factors like growing industrial automation, stringent government regulations, and focus on optimal operational efficiency.
Growing awareness among industries about the manifold benefits of chemical control systems is leading to an increased implementation of such systems. Furthermore, rising concerns pertaining to proper water treatment, and subsequent need to adopt innovative technologies is fueling growth in the chemical control systems market.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=623
Global Chemical Control Systems Market: Growing Emphasis on Water Treatment to Drive Growth
Increased globalization, depleting resources of fresh water, and surging waste water volumes are key factors that have driven the requirement for water treatment. According to United Nations, water withdrawal from freshwater resources will increase by 50% in developing nations, and 18% in developed nations by 2025-end. The UN also estimates nearly 1,800 million people to thrive in absolute water-scarce regions, and roughly two-thirds of global population to dwell in the water stress regions by 2025. These concerns have propelled the requirement for water treatment at the global scale.
Key water treatment companies are adhering to novel approaches, in order to enable their clients to maintain ownership, budgets, and flexibility of relevant equipment in their facility. Chemical control systems are considered to be the core of a majority of water treatment programs. Continuous monitoring of pH, ORP, & conductivity, multi-system capabilities, pre-mount designs, and customized flow are key attributes sought by water treatment industries in chemical control systems.
Development of Chemical Control Systems for Recreational Water Applications
Advanced line of chemical control systems are being designed & developed for the commercial recreational water applications. A prime example of this is the unique collaboration between the brands Evoqua’s Wallace & Tiernan and Neptune-Benson, which is currently working on design for control & management functions, and process control in applications of pool water treatment.
The chemical control system of Neptune-Benson, Blu-Sentinel™ is equipped with the premium quality Strantrol® pH and high resolution redox (HRR) sensors of Evoqua’s Wallace & Tiernan, in order to provide accurate and reliable measurements in pool water treatment systems. Such esteemed developments will further rub off on the demand for chemical control systems in the near future.
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on the performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)