Blood Flow Measurement Devices Market Outlook
The blood flow measurement devices market is predicted to grow at a fair CAGR of 8.2% during the projected period of 2022 to 2032. The Blood flow measurement devices market share is estimated to be worth more than US$ 1.3 Billion by 2032, increasing from US$ 583 Million in 2022.
Request Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7381
By Product :
- Ultrasound Doppler
- Transit-time Flow Meters (TTFM)
- Laser Doppler
By Application :
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Tumour Monitoring
- Microvascular Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Organ Transplantation
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
How Strong is the Competitive Landscape for the Blood Flow Measurement Devices Market?
Medistim ASA, Cook Medical, Inc., Getinge Group, Deltex Medical Group PLC, Transonic Systems Inc. are some of the key players of the blood flow measurement devices market.
What are the Recent Developments in the Field of Blood flow measurement devices Market?
- Medistim ASA has introduced its set of MIraQ Vascular, Cardiac and Ultimate that monitor the blood flow through transit time flow measurement (TTFM), increasing the sales in developing nations like US and Japan.
- Cook Medical Inc has designed its upgraded version of ultrasound blood flow monitor, bringing in the advanced technology that helps in the real time blood flow measurement.
- Transonic Systems Inc has introduced its 400-series research blood flow measurement device that are used in cardiovascular labs. This series comes is tow models named T402 and T403 that can hold four and six single-bay pressure modules, making the device more flexible and reliable.