Drone or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) are frequently used for carrying out military operations. Nonetheless, these unmanned aircrafts are also being increasingly used for undertaking non-military affairs owing to their groundbreaking aerial capabilities. Unlike the traditional aircraft, drones can fly for longer durations. Moreover, they come in various price rang depending on the features. Demand for drones has been significantly high in recent years. As per a study conducted by Fact.MR the global drone market is expected to increase at an impressive CAGR of 22.8% during 2017 to 2022. Drones are considered as innovative aerial vehicles that have exceptional combat capabilities, which is why they are being used by various countries for defense purposes. Currently, drones are playing an important part in countering anti-social activities and terrorism.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=62
Key Segments Covered in the Drone Market Report
- Commercial Drone
- Military Drone
- Drones Upto 25 Kg
- Drones from 25 Kg – 150 Kg
- Drones from 150 Kg – 600 Kg
- Drones Above 600 Kg
- Aerial Surveying & Photography Drones
- Agriculture Drones
- Construction Drones
- Film and Television Drones
- Border Security Drones
- Combat Operations Drones
- Search and Rescue Drones
The drone business is expanding rapidly, with industry leaders like as DJI and Parrot pursuing autonomy in all of their drone features and functions. Frontrunners in the drone sector appear to be focusing on R&D and collaborative collaborations.
- DJI Technology Co. Ltd, a Chinese business, continues to dominate the drone industry landscape across all drone product categories, including software, drone aircraft, and payload. Its brisk growth can be ascribed to its unique product development and enterprise channel relationships.
- For example, in 2018, the corporation produced two enterprise drone products aimed at the industrial space, known as the Phantom 4 RTK and the Mavic 2 Enterprise.