Drip coffee machines demand has witnessed moderate growth in the recent past on account of integration of technologies such as artificial intelligence and smartphone pairing. The advent of technology driven drip-coffee machines has largely contributed to the demand from tech-aficionados and millennials in developed as well as developing markets. Apart from a heightened uptick in sales, the new technological wave in the industry has also shortened the replacement cycle of these machines.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=350
Key Insights offered in Coffee Machine Industry Survey:
- Market estimates and forecast 2016-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise analysis
- Competition mapping and benchmarking
- Brand share and market share analysis
- Key product innovations and regulatory climate
- COVID-19 impact on demand for coffee machines and how to navigate
- Recommendation on key winning strategies
Competitive Landscape: Notable Highlights
- In August 2018, Dualit Limited, a key player in the coffee machine market, launched a new CaféPro Capsule Machine which is compatible with company’s NX coffee capsules and other popular beverage brands such as Fine Tea capsules and Nespresso coffee capsules. Digital display and ease of use of the new machine is Dualit’s strategy to deliver a professional experience to consumers and expand its consumer base.
- In October 2018, Italian coffee maker illycaffè and German conglomerate JAB Holding Company announced collaboration to produce illy-branded coffee pods compatible with Nestle’s Nespresso machines. While illycaffe’s coffee pods were compatible with the company’s own coffee machine, stronger Europe market position of Nestle machines has led illycaffe to introduce Nespresso compatible capsules.
- On November 21, 2018, Nestle Nespresso announced an investment of CHF US$ 43 Mn for the development of two new production lines in company’s Romont factory in a bid to meet the growing demand for coffee system Vertuo. The company has also inaugurated the Product Development Center and Coffee Campus which will develop innovative machines and coffees from rare origins.
- In March 2018, De’Longhi, a leading player in consumer appliances announced the introduction of specialty coffee machine category which also includes Dinamica Fully Automatic Coffee Machine. De’Longhi has been a traditional player in specialty coffee machines and the new additions are expected to further expand the brand popularity.
- In February 2018, JURA Elektroapparate AG announced a 14% rise in the sale of its automatic coffee machines. In July 2018, the company launched Jura Giga X8’s updated version at The H&C EXPO. The new introduction is an automatic bean-to-cup coffee machine line whose original version is highly embraced by consumers.