The study on the Global Marketing Operations Management Market Insights published by Fact.MR is a comprehensive analysis of the key factors that are likely to determine the growth of Marketing Operations Management Market Insights in the upcoming years. Further, the study dives deep to investigate the micro and macro-economic parameters that are expected to influence the global scenario of the Marketing Operations Management Market Insights during the forecast period (2021-2031).
The report examines the current trends, growth opportunities, restraints, and market drivers that are projected to influence the overall dynamics of the Marketing Operations Management Market Insights in the assessment period.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7291
- Professional Services
- Inventory Management
- Labor Management
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Process and Production Intelligence
- Quality Process Management
By Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Food and Beverages
- Consumer Goods
- Aerospace and Defense
- Industrial Equipment
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
How Intense is the Competition in the Marketing Operations Management Market?
To expand their market offers, management decision suppliers have employed a variety of organic and inorganic development methods, including new product releases, product upgrades, partnerships and agreements, company expansions, and mergers and acquisitions.
Recent Developments in the Marketing Operations Management Market:
- Aprimo announced a new marketing calendar in June 2021, expanding the features and capabilities of its content operations platform. The Aprimo Marketing Calendar extends its work management system with an actionable, customizable layer that gives marketers a single, complete view of all projects.
- IBM announced changes to the IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation version 21.0.3 in October 2021. On December 17, 2021, this release will be made generally available (GA). This early announcement emphasises zLinux support for fundamental business automation features, as well as long-term support for the 21.0.3 release as a Long-Term Support Release (LTSR). This release will also include capabilities such as ODM and automation decision services.
- FICO teamed with Neurotech, a business specialising in advanced AI, machine learning, and big data solutions, in April 2021 with the goal of leading the national market for credit risk management solutions.