Blood Ketone Meter Market Outlook
Global sales of Blood Ketone Meter in 2021 was held at US$ 275.1 Mn. With 8.1%, the projected market growth during 2022 – 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth. Blood Ketone Monitoring is expected to be the highest revenue generating product, with a CAGR of 9.5%, during 2022 – 2032.
Request For Sample Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7175
Key Points Covered in Blood Ketone Meter Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2017-2032)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact on Blood Ketone Meter and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Market Segments Covered in Blood Ketone Meter Industry Analysis
By Product Type :
- Blood Ketone Monitoring
- Blood Glucose and Ketone Monitoring
By Application :
By End-use :
- Homecare Settings
- Diagnostic Centers
- Other End-uses
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Product approvals, new product releases, acquisitions, collaborations, and innovations are the key strategies used by leading market players to maintain their market position. The key manufacturers are also concentrating on combo kits that deliver both blood glucose readings and ketone levels.
The leading players in the Blood Ketone Meter market have been implementing various strategies to increase growth potential over the next years. Furthermore, the presence of many rising and well-established firms has defined the market for Blood Ketone Meter.
Partnerships and expansion have been the prominent development in Blood Ketone Meter market in recent years. Abbott Laboratories; EKF Diagnostics; Nova Biomedical; Nipro Corporation; ACON Laboratories; KETO-MOJO; Apex Biotechnology Corp; TaiDoc technology Corporation; ForaCare, Inc. are the prominent providers of Blood Ketone Meter services. Some of the recent developments of key Blood Ketone Meter providers are as follows:
- In March 2020, EKF Diagnostics, a global in vitro diagnostics firm, announced market launch of the FDA CLIA-waived -ketone and glucose POC analyzer STAT-Site WB Analyzer in the United States. In the U.S., this device is a recent addition to the company’s diabetes treatment offering. The STAT-Site WB is a dual-use whole blood-ketone and glucose metre designed for professional usage in diabetes management.
- In February 2020, Beyond Type 1 Diabetes, a global diabetes foundation, launched a new relationship with the National Association of School Nurses in to raise awareness about the warning symptoms of type 1 diabetes (T1D). With this new collaboration, awareness materials will be disseminated to tens of thousands of school nurses across the United States. Furthermore, Beyond Type 1 proponents will increase their efforts in ten target states: Arkansas, Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
- In December 2019, ForaCare Suisse AG (ForaCare Inc.’s European subsidiary) announced the release of the FORA 6 GTel multi-functional monitoring gadget with revolutionary ‘Lab in the Pocket’ technology. Fora Connect, the company’s new mini-website, was also unveiled. The unique 6-in-1 monitoring system transmits smooth 3G/4G data of six essential health parameters via a single device: blood glucose (BG), hemocrit (HCT), haemoglobin (HB), -ketone (KB), total cholesterol (TCH), and uric acid (UA). As a result, such approvals are projected to boost the worldwide blood ketone metre market growth.
Similarly, recent developments related to companies offering Blood Ketone Meter have been tracked by the team at Fact.MR, which are available in the full report.