With a mounting number of road fatalities and accidents across the world, concerns about vehicle safety and drivers’ safety are increasing among consumers. This is leading to an increasing number of consumers paying more attention towards the regular maintenance of their vehicles.
Eventually, awareness about the benefits of making use of nitrogen as an inflation gas is increasing among consumers, which is ultimately boosting demand for nitrogen tire inflators across various end-users. Benefits of adopting nitrogen tire inflators include higher fuel economy, lower rolling resistance, and lower inflation pressure loss rates (IPLR), which can increase the service life of new vehicles efficiently.
Get a sample of this report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=807
Growth of the Tire Industry to Influence the Nitrogen Tire Inflators Market
Post the great recession, the automotive industry has witnessed some positive changes with the growing production and sales of automobiles. Increasing demand for personal cars and other types of automobiles is creating ample of opportunities for tire manufacturers for realizing production efficiencies and automotive safety. Capitalizing on the increasing automotive production, tire manufacturers in the world are investing in technologies to improve performance parameters of tires they manufacture.
Also, increasing concerns about drivers’ safety are encouraging manufacturers to make improvements in various factors such as traction of tires and wear resistance. Growing automotive demand in Europe is influencing the developments of the Europe tire industry. It accounted for the imports of worth € 10.9 billion and exports of worth € 10.2 billion in 2016.
Regional Segments Analyzed Include
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness